This popular contest will return for our Spring Edition 2023. The winner is featured on the cover of the Winter Edition 2022. Will your image be the next cover of Clean Fiction Magazine?
What Are The Requirements?
1) The artwork must include bold color blocking. This makes the cover easier to enjoy when it is displayed in a tiny format, such as on a person’s phone. View past Clean Fiction covers for the preferred style, but feel free to use this style loosely.
2) The artwork must include a figure in modest attire. This could be a man, woman, or creature.
Obviously, if the figure is a creature, only humanoid creatures must wear modest attire.
3) The theme of the Spring Edition cover is “New Life”. This topic is as broad as you would like to make it. Feel free to be as creative with it as you’d like. The border will be a medium purple.
And, that’s it! We wanted to leave the requirements as broad as possible in order to give artists the opportunity to flex their creative muscles. Depending on the number of entries, all entrants or staff-chosen finalists will be displayed for the Clean Fiction Community to vote on a winner.
How Do I Enter?
The submission period is January 30th-February 11th. Email your submission to email@example.com along with the following information: Your Name, The Name of the Artwork, Social Media Handle/Art Website, and an Email Address (for contact purposes only). Voting will be February 13th-25th and the Grand Prize Winner will be announced along with the Cover Reveal on March 1st.
What is the Grand Prize? $50*
* Due to lack of Sponsors for the Winter Edition contest the prize has been decreased. You retain all rights to your image other than the use of the image as the cover of Clean Fiction Magazine. We reserve the right to reject a cover for any reason.
How do I become a Contest Sponsor?
We need sponsors! Sponsor this contest for only $25! There is a limit of 2 sponsors per contest at this time. With a sponsorship you receive: a website banner, mentions on social media, and your banner will be printed along with the contest in the upcoming edition.
Send your banner information, graphics, business name, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to see what sponsorships are open for the Spring Edition 2023.
The information gathered for the contest will only be used for the purposes of the contest and will not be sold to anyone else. For the small print follow the link below:
- Mon, Jan 30cleanfictionmagazine.comJan 30, 7:00 PM – Feb 11, 7:00 PMcleanfictionmagazine.comThis contest is sponsored by Peacock Books & Wildlife Art where you can find books & photographs curated & produced by Lisa Loucks-Christenson (peacockbookswildlifeart.com) and Author Joan Fennell Carringer, fast-moving stories with sweet romance and a touch of humor (joanfennellcarringer.com).
- Fri, Feb 10cleanfictionmagazine.com
- Mon, Feb 20https://nickichapelwayauthor.blogspot.com/